2020 Blooms and Butterflies
Event Cancellation Update
At St. Louis Children’s Hospital, our priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff and community.
Out of an abundance of caution and in line with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on limiting the spread of COVID-19, we have decided to cancel Blooms and Butterflies scheduled for Wednesday, April 22 and will look to reschedule for a future date this year. We appreciate your commitment to our events and your continued support of Wings pediatric hospice and palliative care programs through St. Louis Children’s Hospital. We remain committed to funding programs and services that benefit patients and families, including Wings programs which were to be highlighted and supported at this year’s event.
Thank you for understanding, and if you have any questions please contact Katelyn Churchill at Katelyn.Churchill@bjc.org or (314) 273-3651.
- $75 - Single Ticket
- Each ticket comes with one floral arrangement raffle ticket.
- $750 - Event Table (seats 10)
- Tables will receive preferred seating at the event.
Raffle Ticket Prices:
- $10 - Floral Arrangement Raffle Ticket
- $100 - Nayak Plastic Surgery Package Raffle Ticket
- Package includes one year of Botox (200 units), one syringe of Juvederm filler, and one medical microneedling treatment.
- $100 - Neiman Marcus Shopping Day Raffle Ticket
- Package includes a make-up consultation, lunch at the Zodiac Restaurant, and a personal shopping consultation with a $2,500 merchandise certificate.
Please Note: Raffle tickets will also be available for purchase at the event.
- Margaret & Richard Riney Foundation
Garden Party Sponsor
- Paula & Rodger Riney
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- PK Construction
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Sonus Benefits
- Wood Brothers Realty
If you have questions about sponsoring Blooms and Butterflies 2020, please contact Kathryn Lodes at email@example.com or 314.286.0976
Funds raised will benefit Wings Pediatric Hospice programs and services that work to create memories, celebrate life and bring comfort to BJC pediatric hospice patients as well as families impacted by life-limiting illness.
For a look back at the 2019 Blooms and Butterflies event, CLICK HERE.
Old Warson Country Club
9841 Old Warson Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63124